What is Possession, Use, Administration, Acquisition, Sale, Manufacture or Transportation of Dangerous Drug in Arizona A.R.S. 13-3407?
A person shall not knowingly:
- Possess or use a dangerous drug.
- Possess a dangerous drug for sale.
- Possess equipment or chemicals, or both, for the purpose of manufacturing a dangerous drug.
- Manufacture a dangerous drug.
- Administer a dangerous drug to another person.
- Obtain or procure the administration of a dangerous drug by fraud, deceit, misrepresentation or subterfuge.
- Transport for sale, import into this state or offer to transport for sale or import into this state, sell, transfer or offer to sell or transfer a dangerous drug.
Contact Brian Di Pietro Law, PLLC, Arizona's Tough Experienced Aggressive Drug Offensive Lawyer
Contact Brian Di Pietro Law, PLLC today for a free case evaluation about your pending Drug Offense Case in Arizona. Brian Di Pietro is an experienced, tough, aggressive criminal defense attorney who will work hard to fight the charges against you to achieve the most favorable outcome for your particular Drug Offense. Contact now Brian Di Pietro Law, PLLC at 623-242-2655 for a free confidential case evaluation about your Drug Offense charge in Arizona.