Aggravated driving or actual physical control while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs in Arizona says if the person does any of the following:
- While the person's driver license or privilege to drive is suspended, canceled, revoked or refused or while a restriction is placed on the person's driver license or privilege to drive.
- If a person is convicted, the court shall order the motor vehicle owned and operated by the person at the time of the offense forfeited.
Drunk driving is known by a variety of names such as:
- driving under the influence (DUI)
- driving while impaired (DWI)
- operating under the influence (OUI)
- operating while impaired (OWI)
- driving under the influence of intoxicants (DUII)
- driving while under the influence (DWUI)
The mere fact that driving intoxicated or under the influence may be called by different phrases, the consequences of such a conviction can be devastating. So no matter what you call it, one should seriously consider hiring a competent, experienced lawyer to represent them.
Contact Brian Di Pietro Law, PLLC. Arizona's Most Experienced, Tough Lawyer for DUI/DWI Criminal Charges!
Attorney Brian Di Pietro has successfully represented many clients who had been charged with DUI/DWI. His success is a result of his 38 years of criminal law both as a prosecutor and defense counsel. He is familiar with the case law applicable to the charge of DUI/DWI and is able to use this knowledge combined with his aggressive approach to defending his clients that have resulted in the favorable resolution for his clients. Contact him now at 623-242-2655 for a free confidential case evaluation about your DUI/DWI charges in Arizona.