Your Need For Criminal Defense Starts Now
Whether you're facing a drunk driving charge or are being accused of first-degree murder, you need a strong defense to combat the arguments presented by prosecutors. Without a good defense, you jeopardize your civil rights, leaving yourself vulnerable to a wrongful conviction and serious penalties.
By obtaining an experienced lawyer immediately following an arrest, you put the law on your side earlier in the investigation process, which gives you a better chance at protecting your rights. By hiring a former prosecutor like Brian DiPietro, you would also have considerable insight into how criminal defense cases are handled and what needs to be done in order to get the best outcome possible for you.
Defending Your Rights No Matter The Crime
At Brian DiPietro Law, PLLC, we know what it takes to present a strong defense because we have more than three decades of experience handling a variety of cases in many areas of criminal law such as:
- Drunk driving charges
- Bribery of a public servant or officer
- Drug offenses — including possession, selling, using, trafficking and production
- Property crimes — including trespassing, property damage and arson
- Fraud offenses — including forgery, theft crimes and money laundering
- Weapons charges — including possession, carrying or using a deadly weapon
- Violent crimes — including assault and aggravated assault, domestic violence, homicide and gang crimes
- Sex offenses — including sexual assault, sexual misconduct, molestation, prostitution and kidnapping
- Civil offenses — including perjury, interfering with judicial proceedings, escaping custody and offenses against public order
We also have experience handling cases involving asset forfeitures, a common yet troublesome element in some criminal cases.
Get Representation That Cares – Contact Us Today
At Brian DiPietro Law, PLLC, we understand you may be feeling scared or worried now that you're facing criminal charges. We know you likely have concerns about going to jail and whether a conviction will have a negative impact on your personal and professional life. Because of our more than 35 years of legal experience though, we know how to handle tough cases and put your mind at ease.