Brian DiPietro, a Phoenix, Arizona criminal defense attorney with more than 30 years experience defending clients in a wide variety of cases involving DUI, driving while intoxicated, drug charges, theft, assault, fraud and domestic violence. We have experience in many aspects of criminal law from DUI/DWI to first degree murder, and will use this experience to advocate for you whether it is a felony or misdemeanor. We provide the diverse background necessary, allowing us to advocate for you in many areas of Arizona criminal defense law. This gives criminal defense lawyer Brian DiPietro an edge when dealing with complex legal matters in plea negotiation to jury trial. Usually, more than one area of expertise is required in the numerous aspects of successful criminal defense. No need to hire several Arizona criminal defense attorneys. We can provide you with legal support in the many areas as an experienced criminal defense attorney.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need a criminal defense lawyer or can I represent myself?
- What should I say to the police after being stopped?
- What if the officer says I am not entitled to an attorney during a traffic stop?
- What if the officer says he would like me to do field sobriety tests to show I am not DUI so that I may go?
- Are blood or breath tests accurate?
- What if the officer says that if I don't cooperate he will arrest me?
- Should I do the eye test?
- Are the police required to advise me of my Miranda rights during a traffic stop?
- Can I choose what chemical test to take?
- Should I take the breath test or blood test?